Journalism, one of the most emerging courses of India, involves in investigation and reporting of issues, events and trends to a broad audience. If you want to build your career in this field, you should have sound knowledge of various subjects. Moreover, one should also join the best Journalism College for study. There are some valuable tips that will help to choose the best college.
- Before joining any institution, an individual should ask for facilities for Video Production, Photography etc. He can also ask about the production of lab journals. He should ask whether the teaching staff teach page making and design or not? Do senior students’ video productions look professional?
- An individual should also enquire about their class strength. It must be above 10 because beyond that effective training will be difficult. Moreover, he can also ask about guest lectures, industry visit too.
- A student should also ask about the practical training providing in Journalism College. One should check whether these journalism colleges devote much time for practical.
- As we know that for Career in Journalism , an individual should have wider knowledge of various subjects. So your college should have a good library having a wide range of books.
- The last but not least is that one should also ask about the institute’s placement record. Today, there are many institutes that offer 100% placement assistance to its students. So after completing education from these institutes, one shouldn’t worry about one’s future.